So, for those of you who know me, know I LOVE makeup. Some people may consider it a problem (a.k.a. my husband) because I spend way too much money on it. However, I justify buying it by having a makeup business and you have to spend money to make money, right?!
I just wanted to share a few of my faves that maybe you can pick up while you’re out and about!
- Becca Highlighter // Y’ALL! I love this highlighter and definitely consider it my ride or die because it’s so smooth and buttery (just go with me…) when it goes on. Plus, it is not glittery but it has a really nice sheen and shimmer. This one is in the color Moonstone.
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye // This is a recent favorite of mine because of how much it conceals. I do set it with a powder to keep it from creasing but I love this stuff so much. Plus, a little goes a long way!
- ELF Ultimate Blending Brush // This is a recent find as well. I use it for buffing my bronzer to make it look more natural. And it is only $6!! Definitely a steal.
- L’Oreal Colour Rich by JLo // First of all, who doesn’t love JLo and think she is fabulous?! That is why you need this lipstick. It has been my go-to summer color because it’s a nude-pink (my fave). And again, you can get this at drugstore!
- Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer // I am very picky out lid primers because I like mine to have a lighter tint to it so I can start with a “clean slate” so to speak. I do have to set it with a powder but it definitely lasts all day!
- Tarte Amazonian Clay // color: Paaarty // I got this as a birthday gift from Sephora and it has been a perfect summer color. It’s a little darker and since I have a nice tan going, it looks really nice on my skin. Definitely a favorite of mine this summer!
- Essie // color: Ballet Slippers // I love light nude-y pink colors in summer and this has definitely been a go-to of mine!
What are some of your favorite products you are loving this summer?!